We at HydroSeed are proud to be the lawn care experts behind Granger’s most beautiful commercial and residential yards. Rooted in St. Joseph County, we know the area and its needs when it comes to achieving efficient and cost-effective lawn care.
State-of-the-art innovations, like the TR3 RAKE and our hydroseed sprayer, set us apart from other landscaping companies. These machines are unique only to HydroSeed because our very own founder developed them. Our cutting-edge tools, paired with superior service and use of hydroseeding in lawn installation and lawn maintenance, makes us a top choice for lawns of 5,000 square feet or more.
Our lawn installation service transforms large, barren lots of 5,000 square feet or more into green and inviting yards that welcome neighbors, visitors, and even lawn care, admirers. We’ve spent decades perfecting our installation process, starting with preparing your lawn for optimal grass growth.
- Using our special TR3 RAKE, we loosen the soil and remove vegetation and debris that block grassroots from receiving nutrients during lawn fertilization.
- We then use a mechanical drill seeder to plant grass seed while simultaneously pressing it evenly into the ground.
- Finally, a hydroseeding tank, a mix of water, lawn fertilizer, fiber mulch, straw, and specialized glue is sprayed evenly over the area.
- The mixture dries into a protective layer for the grass seeds, making your lawn a platform for excellent growth.
Hydroseeding often results in visible sprouting in as soon as 1 week while also mitigating erosion and aiding in weed control.
Lawn maintenance is a constant and sometimes grueling process. Following each job, HydroSeed provides clients with detailed instructions on how to maintain their beautiful lawn; however, we understand not everybody is as passionate as we are about the amount of lawn care needed to keep it that way.
We offer after-care programs to keep your lawn looking as good as it did when we finished with it the first time around. Every lawn installation comes with a 90-day warranty, but we want you to know you have our continued support even after the 90-day period is over.
Lawn fertilization is critical to maintaining a beautiful and healthy lawn. Pairing it with lawn aeration guarantees the proper nutrients reach your grassroots, nurturing optimal growth. Our fertilization program coats your lawn with a prime blend of nutrients to enhance the health and wellness of your turf, strengthening it to defend against weeds and lawn diseases.
- Soil sampling.
- Erosion control.
- Temporary seeding for construction sites.
- Gravel driveways and parking lots.
- Laser-grading driveways and parking lots.
- Lawn aeration and overseeding.
We’re here to support you in your lawn care and landscaping needs!