Lawn Care in Osceola, IN
Hydroseed has been creating beautiful residential and commercial lawns in Osceola for over 20 years. Although our specialty is hydroseeding, we also support area turf with lawn maintenance programs specifically designed for each site. As a locally-owned family business, we are committed to serving the community with the latest and best lawn care technologies.
Lawn Maintenance in Osceola
We recognize that not everyone has the time or wants to commit to the work a vibrant and lush lawn requires. Our lawn care team is highly trained and uses effective processes tailored to your grass.
Our lawn maintenance services in Osceola include:
- Lawn fertilization
- Weed control
- Custom after-care programs
- Instruction on the best watering and mowing practices for your grass
Additional Lawn Services
From time to time, your lawn may require additional assistance to flourish. When the need arises, Hydroseed Incorporated has the following services to bring out the best in your turf:
- Soil sampling
- Erosion control
- Lawn aeration and overseeding
- Irrigation assessments
Lawn Installation in Osceola
At Hydroseed, we specialize in affordable hydroseeding lawn installation and repair for commercial and residential properties that are 5,000 square feet or more. Although most of the focuses are the same between the two types of properties, commercial properties require consideration of erosion control and roadside work, including temporary construction site seeding. Residential jobs need a more detailed assessment of irrigation, drainage, and long-term maintenance support.
The hydroseeding installation process for both residential and commercial properties is the same. This regimen has been developed over 20 years to produce optimal results.
Our 4-step lawn installation process includes:
- Ground preparation with our TR3 RAKE to loosen the soil, remove vegetation and debris, and level and rake the surface.
- Drill-seeding to place the seeds at the correct depth in the soil for optimal germination.
- Applying a hydro-mulch blend consisting of water, glue, fertilizer, fiber mulch, and straw creates a protective layer over the ground and supplies necessary nutrients.
- A 60-day follow-up program that includes two scheduled fertilizer treatments and broadleaf weed control as necessary.
Our technicians provide detailed instructions on proper watering, fertilization, and mowing practices to maximize the health and vitality of your new turf. Noticeable grass germination and sprouting occur in as little as a week, and you can use and mow your lawn after 4-6 weeks. If you discover a washout within 90 days of your initial lawn installation, Hydroseed will return to perform repairs at no extra charge.